Mulva Scholars Program
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Commitment to service
- Exemplary moral character
- Demonstrated financial need
- An annual award of $35,000 toward the cost of tuition for up to four years of undergraduate study, for a total of $140,000. This award is independent of any financial aid that a scholar may qualify for and receive.
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment.
- Maintenance of a 3.2 cumulative grade point average. If a scholar’s cumulative GPA falls below this requirement at the conclusion of their second semester of freshman year, or at the conclusion of any semester thereafter, they will be placed on scholarship probation and retain the scholarship for the next semester. They will then have the opportunity to reestablish a cumulative GPA over 3.2. If for two consecutive semesters they have a cumulative average below 3.2, the scholarship will be revoked for the following semester. Mulva Scholars will regain the scholarship if their cumulative average returns to 3.2 or higher.
- Maintenance of good academic and disciplinary standing. If a scholar is subject to academic or disciplinary probation or dismissal, they will automatically lose their scholarship and status as a scholar and will not be reconsidered.
- University merit scholarship consideration is given for a maximum of eight semesters (ten semesters for the five-year Architecture program). Scholarship eligibility is not extended to account for any semester(s) the scholar did not meet scholarship requirements.