Landon Merit Scholarship Fund
The Landon Merit Scholarship will not be offered during the 2021-22 admissions cycle.
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Commitment to service
- Open to students from any college or major
- Recipients must have attended Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas or Ursuline Academy of Dallas in Dallas, TX.
- An annual award of $12,500 toward the cost of tuition for up to four years of undergraduate study, for a total of $50,000. This award is independent of any financial aid that a scholar may qualify for and receive.
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment.
- Maintenance of a 3.1 cumulative grade point average. If a scholar’s cumulative GPA falls below this requirement at the conclusion of their second semester of freshman year, or at the conclusion of any semester thereafter, they will be placed on scholarship probation and retain the scholarship for the next semester. They will then have the opportunity to reestablish a cumulative GPA over 3.1. If for two consecutive semesters they have a cumulative average below 3.1, the scholarship will be revoked for the following semester. Landon Scholars will regain their scholarships if their cumulative average returns to 3.1 or higher.
- Maintenance of good academic and disciplinary standing. If a scholar is subject to academic or disciplinary probation or dismissal, they will automatically lose their scholarship and status as a scholar and will not be reconsidered.
- University merit scholarship consideration is given for a maximum of eight semesters (ten semesters for the five-year Architecture program). Scholarship eligibility is not extended to account for any semester(s) the scholar did not meet scholarship requirements.